The excitement of a new book! Well, it's an old book, but it's new for me. I got the book for only 99 cents on Amazon (there was $6 shipping, but $7 for the book is still great). It just came in the mail today and it was a hard call whether I would open it then and there and be late for my appointment or open it later...I did it later. Finally! The last book in Mary Stewart's Arthurian saga!
But no! It's the last one! At least now I own all of them so I can read them whenever I want. I think I'll make this series be like The Picture of Dorian Gray...by that I mean that I'll read them periodically, so maybe once every year or two.

Now it's another hard call whether I'll start reading it right away or wait until I finish one of the 5 (or 6, now that I started this Druid book from the library...) books I'm reading now. Maybe I'll whiz through City of Bones by the end of the week so I can start this next week.
Happy reading, book lovers!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

"A Soul Wanderer never knows. He wanders; he makes his own path through the
heights of the universe."

-Sio Larwick


Follow Me on Pinterest

Mary-Jean's books

The Printer's Devil
The Crystal Cave
The Picture of Dorian Gray
The Lost Prince
The Fellowship of the Ring
The Hobbit
Rise of the Darklings
The Fire King
Clockwork Angel
Jane Eyre
Wuthering Heights
The Lost World
Around the World in Eighty Days
The Sum of All Men
Brotherhood of the Wolf
Wizardborn
The Lair of Bones
Sons of the Oak
Worldbinder
The Wyrmling Horde


Mary-Jean Harris's favorite books »
Powered by Blogger.